We have our sights firmly set on the protection of your ideas
From the drachmas of ancient Athens to the emblem of the “German Museum of Masterpieces of Science and Technology” in Munich – the owl has always been regarded as a symbol of vigilance, intelligence, and wisdom. We identify with this symbolism and keep the bigger picture in view when advising you on all questions related to intellectual property rights.
Keep an overview
Owls can turn their heads through 270 degrees, which considerably extends their field of vision.
We provide you with a corresponding overview of all kinds of property rights – patents, utility models, brands and designs, nationally and internationally.
Don’t carry owls to Athens
“Who took the owl to Athens?” the Greek poet Aristophanes is said to have asked as early as 400 BC, making fun of pointless activities. This is exactly what is meant by the German idiom “Eulen nach Athen tragen (to carry owls to Athens)” and its English equivalent, “to carry coals to Newcastle”. We help you to avoid unnecessary work and to concentrate on the essentials when dealing with property rights issues.
- want to protect a good idea against imitators?
- want to develop a workaround to a competitor’s existing property right?
- want to expand your product portfolio in a targeted way?
- want to make it more difficult for your competitors to make their product technologically closer to yours?
- as an office, want to reduce the burden of drafting patent applications and responding to official communications?
- file the property rights application best suited for your idea.
- analyse the technical and legal situation and develop solutions which are viable both technologically and legally.
- search for new embodiments and applications, working directly with you and on your instructions.
- find suitable complements and extensions to your product, thus clearly distinguishing you from your competitors.
- offer you our assistance based on many years of experience in all property rights issues.
When it comes to technical and constructional issues, we cooperate with an engineering firm in order to be able to offer you not only sound legal advice but also reliable technological recommendations, thus avoiding coordination problems and wasted effort.